Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ladies Crocheted Dress in White with Scalloped Collar, Ruffles, Fabric Rose & Faux Pearls… Finished!

I’m so happy with the way this crocheted dress turned out. It was originally a top, but I thought to myself, how good would that look if it was a dress… So I decided to take it off of the mannequin and keep going. It’s perfect for the beach and boardwalk with sandals, or dressed up with heels and pearls. It has a scalloped collar, ruffles, handcrafted fabric and crocheted roses, with faux pearls and crystals. It’s absolutely lovely. Click any of the images below to go directly to its purchase page. See you again soon!
Side View of Ladies Crocheted Dress with Ruffles, Faux Pearls and Handcrafted Flowers

Ladies Crocheted Dress with Scalloped Collar, Romantic One of a Kind


My lulu Couture - Chic and Ye Shall Find...